Nottingham, UK – 18 April 2016: Oncimmune Holdings plc, (“Oncimmune” or the “Company” or the “Group”) a leading early cancer detection company developing and commercialising its proprietary EarlyCDT® platform technology, today announces its intention to apply for admission of its issued and to be issued Ordinary Shares to trading on AIM, a market operated by London Stock Exchange plc (“Admission”). Dealings are expected to commence in the middle of May 2016 with an expected market capitalisation of approximately £66m. Zeus Capital Limited is the Nominated Advisor and Broker to the Company.
• Oncimmune has pioneered the development of autoantibody tests that have the potential to detect cancer up to four years earlier than other methods and can be applied to a very wide range of solid tumour types.
• Oncimmune’s first product, EarlyCDT®-Lung, was launched in 2012, as a CLIA test in the USA. Since then over 140,000 commercial tests have been sold.
• EarlyCDT®-Lung is being used in the world’s largest randomised trial for the early detection of lung cancer using biomarkers ever conducted, the National Health Service (NHS) Scotland ECLS study of 12,000 high-risk smokers.
• Oncimmune intends to develop an EarlyCDT®-Lung test ‘Kit’ and expand into new geographic markets, in particular Asia.
• Oncimmune also intends to develop EarlyCDT® tests for liver and ovarian cancer to launch within the next two years.
• The global market for cancer diagnostic products is forecast to grow from c.$100bn in 2014 to approximately $170bn in 2020. The underlying driver of growth in cancer diagnostics is the dramatic improvement in patient survival when cancers are detected at earlier stages.
To view the full article, please click here.