– Final Group figures confirm preliminary figures from February 7, 2019
– Sales and earnings in 2018:
- Sales rose by 13.7% to EUR 61.70 million (2017: EUR 54.29 million)
- EBITDA underlying more than doubled to EUR 3.71 million (2017: EUR 1.45 million)
- EBIT of EUR 1.33 million positive for the first time (2017: minus EUR 0.89 million)
– Outlook for 2019: Consolidated sales between EUR 67 million and EUR 74 million, EBITDA underlying from EUR 4.5 million to EUR 7 million and EBIT underlying from EUR 3.5 million to EUR 6 million
– Medium-term outlook: By 2022, the Management Board is targeting consolidated sales to exceed the EUR 100 million mark and the EBITDA underlying margin to significantly exceed the 10% level
Brunnthal/Munich, March 25, 2019 – SFC Energy AG (ISIN: DE0007568578), a leading international supplier of stationary and mobile hybrid power generation plants based on fuel cells, is publishing its annual report, its audited Group figures for 2018 and information on the outlook today.
To read the full article, please click here.