– Consolidated sales rise by 12.5% to EUR 44,269k after the first nine months (prior year: EUR 39,366k)
– Underlying EBITDA improves significantly to EUR 2,015k (prior year: minus EUR 28k)
– Gross margin climbs to 33.1% in the nine-month period from 30.3% in the previous year
– Record order intake in the Oil & Gas segment
– Order backlog increases by 29.2% to EUR 17,285k (prior year: EUR 13,380k)
– Outlook for 2018 confirmed; strong fourth quarter expected: consolidated sales of between EUR 60 million and EUR 64 million and significantly improved underlying EBITDA and underlying EBIT
Brunnthal/Munich, November 13, 2018 – SFC Energy AG (F3C:DE, ISIN: DE0007568578), a leading international supplier of stationary and mobile hybrid power generation plants based on fuel cells, is publishing its figures for the first nine months of 2018 today.
Management Board report
Dr. Peter Podesser, CEO of SFC Energy AG: “SFC Energy AG’s business performance in the first nine months of 2018 was extremely satisfactory. Back at the start of the year we reported record results in terms of sales and earnings based on the first quarter. In particular, reaching the profitability threshold was an absolute highlight in the Company’s history. Furthermore, we are the only listed fuel cell company in the world to operate profitably. The Company’s sustained growth dynamic strengthened despite slightly slower sales momentum in the third quarter due to seasonal factors and postponement of the delivery of a major order in the Defense & Security segment until the fourth quarter.
To read the full article, please click here.